Enter our CAPTION THIS CONTEST for a chance to #win a bottle of limited edition Blackberry Harvest #rum – $45 value – from @lyondistilling Just in time for the holidays! This curious, little turkey poult (and a shot at a bottle of local rum) is waiting for your creativity! Entry requirements are below. See our website (link in bio) for full contest rules. #andthewinneris
Our boozy buddies at Lyon Distilling and our farmer friends at Sand Hill Farm have teamed up with Chesapeake Harvest to bring you this amazing hyper-local rum. Supplies sold out just days after the line was launched, but we snagged a bottle to give away to one #lucky local food fan. 🥇#whyistherumgone
.Contest Entry Requirements:
(1) Like and Follow our Facebook page.
(2) Submit ONE caption in comment section below (scroll down).
(3) You must be 21 years old to enter. 2️⃣1️⃣
(4) Winner must pick up prize in person.
(5) Contest winner will be announced one week from today
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to those who fulfill the requirements by Like/Following the social media page and submitting a single caption for consideration. Entrants must be 21 years of age as of the date of entry. The contest is only open entrants who are able to pick up the prize in person. Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Chesapeake Harvest Benefit, LLC (the “Sponsor”), members of their advisory board and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Chesapeake Harvest Benefit, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 7:00 PM and ending Thursday, November 22, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST. All online entries must be received by Thursday, November 22, 2018 at 11:59PM EST.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by (1) Liking and/or Following the Social Media Page where entry is submitted and by (2) submitting one caption entry per contestant. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Chesapeake Harvest Benefit, LLC. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Chesapeake Harvest Benefit, LLC, LLC.
- Prizes: Winners will receive the prize as specified in individual social media post at time of contest. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Chesapeake Harvest Benefit, LLC to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Contest will be selected by the Sponsor staff. Winners will be notified via Instagram and Facebook using the accounts with which they entered the Contest with within seven (7) days following the winner selection. Chesapeake Harvest Benefit, LLC will have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails the timely return of a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Chesapeake Harvest Benefit, LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Chesapeake Harvest Benefit, LLC, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: Chesapeake Harvest Benefit, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Chesapeake Harvest Benefit, LLC may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Chesapeake Harvest Benefit, LLC. Chesapeake Harvest Benefit, LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Chesapeake Harvest Benefit, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Chesapeake Harvest Benefit, LLC reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Chesapeake Harvest Benefit, LLC You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Chesapeake Harvest Benefit, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF MARYLAND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Chesapeake Harvest Benefit, LLC having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Chesapeake Harvest Benefit, LLC, 101 Marlboro Avenue, Suite 53, Easton, Maryland, USA 21663.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Chesapeake Harvest Benefit, LLC, 101 Marlboro Avenue, Suite 53, Easton, Maryland, USA 21663.